The Board of Trustees is a group of volunteers legally responsible for making sure the organization remains true to the mission, safeguards United Way assets, and operates in the public interest.
- Chris Walker – President
- Damian Dorsten – Vice President
- Jerry Kneipp – Treasurer/Finance Chair
- Cindra Keeler – Marketing Chair
- Kip Winzeler – Community Investment Chair
Board Members with Place of Employment
Term Ending 2012
- Jason Kunsman – Tri-State Vision
- Kip Winzeler – Altenloh, Brinck and Company, U.S.
- Nick Woodall – Williams County Juvenile Probation
Term Ending 2013
- Dennis Fenstermaker – Current Office Solutions
- Gloria Gilcher – Montpelier Public Library
- Karen Newton – JCIM
- Chris Walker – Richards and Walker, Ltd.
Term Ending 2014
- Damian Dorsten – Dorsten Insurance
- Cindra Keeler – WBNO/WQCT
- Jerry Kneipp – New Era Ohio
- Diane Riba – Bard Manufacturing
- Rob Vogelsong – Waterford Bank