We are seeking a part-time, highly organized and responsible office assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will perform clerical tasks, answer phones, assist staff with preparing documents, organize files, manage existing documents, and generally keep the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly.
Office Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior office experience, customer service, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and in a team setting
- Have a flexible schedule
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 16th.