About the Fund: The Williams County Ohio COVID-19 Community Economic Relief Fund was launched on March 19, 2020, to help ensure individuals, children and families in need are supported during this pandemic. United Way of Williams County and partners are working with the human services sector to identify these immediate needs and make emergency funds available to organizations working directly with vulnerable populations.
100% of donations to the Williams County Ohio COVID-19 Community Economic Relief Fund’s website will go directly to the organizations who are serving those in need due to the pandemic.
Are you interested in mailing a check? United Way of Williams County, P.O. Box 525, Bryan, Ohio, 43506.
Are you interested in volunteering at a local community-based organization? Please click here.
1. Open Hands, Caring Hearts Food Pantry - $1,500
2. Helping Hands Food Pantry - $2,500
3. NOCAC - $5,000
4. Williams County Health Department - $1,000
5. Bryan City Schools - $2,500
6. Edgerton Local Schools - $700
7. North Central Local Schools - $700
8. Montpelier Exempted School District - $1,300
9. Hilltop Local Schools - $600
10. Edon Local Schools - $600
11. Stryker Local Schools - $600
12. First Lutheran Church - Food and Fellowship Program - $2,400
Funds currently available for organizations helping people through the COVID-19 pandemic: $26,479.42
ORGANIZATIONS/PROGRAMS ONLY: Apply to receive funds through COVID-19 Relief Fund here.
Find out our local involvement and work during the COVID-19 pandemic here.